My Name is Papi

Papi24

Reaction score
Hello All. My Name is Papi---I live in Charlotte NC--I am 3 months old today-6/22. My mum gave me a new bone for me --she's pretty cool. I'm always protecting her from grass, ants, and sticks--that's my job. I saw a huge German Shepard---I protected her from that too---because it kept walking--Anyway---I'm Papi--I love my mummy. She's hot----PS I don't spell very well becauseI'm French!

image.jpgimage2.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Papi! You are very adorable! I love how you think your mom is hot! Too funny!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Papi... and :welcome: to FBN! I hope you and your Mum enjoy our site

Casper

Reaction score
:welcome2: Papi, Congratulations on your 3 month Birthday, sorry I'm late, Love your story, and how protective you are of your mother….. Knowing your going to Love all the information found here on the site. I do think windows allows you the option to translate from English to French if you get hung up on a word…. Were gladly here for you….. Wish i could be of more assistance, but I run the Apple operating system, and am not currently up on windows….. :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Hi Papi, and welcome to the site. So glad you and your mum found this site. You are just a cutie too. Looking forward in seeing more pics of you, and maybe your mum too. :D

gianolrac

Reaction score
you're so adorable Papi! i love your bat ears!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk