Frenchie Poll: Do you wipe your Frenchies wrinkles / facial folds every day?

Do you wipe your Frenchies wrinkles / facial folds every day?

• Yes, at least once a day

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, not EVERY single day

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
frenchiepoll.png

Do you wipe your Frenchies wrinkles / facial folds every day? Please feel free to explain and give details :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to do this every day... Cheli's eyes weep constantly and since he is dark brindle, i can't tell if he has tears stains, but I would bet he does

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster doesn't need a daily wipe yet, maybe because he is so young; he isn't very wrinkly either!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
I am pretty lucky...Stella doesn't get a gunky face...it stays pretty dry.

mcraven2

Reaction score
Diva doesn't have deep wrinkles, she has really tiny ones that I only wipe 2 or 3 times a week. Nothing like my 2 EB's wrinkles that I have to clean every night since they are so deep!

gianolrac

Reaction score
i wipe mine every after meal and also their eyes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We're lucky with Hazel, she is pretty low maintenance.

Chester

Reaction score
YES a big yes, every day and sometimes twice a day. Mr. Chester lives in Panama, Central America, a tropical, HUMID country.
We had a humidity of 97% to 98% during 9 month of the year, the other 3 month can be around 80% up. Because the humidity is so high we must play around water all the time, the Pacific ocean is our back yard and the Atlantic is 45 minutes car ride. We are always near lakes, pools and lots lots of water to keep his body cool. The wrinkles must be dry or he will develop a rush and all the hair will fall, plus a bad odor will come up. After the wrinkles are completely dry, with a cotton ball we put-on a medicated powder that keeps the area clean and dry until the next play time or working time.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
YES a big yes, every day and sometimes twice a day. Mr. Chester lives in Panama, Central America, a tropical, HUMID country.
We had a humidity of 97% to 98% during 9 month of the year, the other 3 month can be around 80% up. Because the humidity is so high we must play around water all the time, the Pacific ocean is our back yard and the Atlantic is 45 minutes car ride. We are always near lakes, pools and lots lots of water to keep his body cool. The wrinkles must be dry or he will develop a rush and all the hair will fall, plus a bad odor will come up. After the wrinkles are completely dry, with a cotton ball we put-on a medicated powder that keeps the area clean and dry until the next play time or working time.

Sounds beautiful where you live! Except for the humidity part. It must be so warm there right now!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Chester

Reaction score
Dear bullmama, it is soooo hot you can not imagine!!! although rains everyday, but then, the heat is worst LOL.
I am so worry about the forum, I am confuse where I should write, and sometimes I do not see where are the answers.......wuaf, wuaf...I love to participated because I want to learn a lot from all of you and your experience but sometimes I do not know where to go and read the replies.............. little by little I will learn, poor Mr. Chester LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

LuvMyBullies

Reaction score
Sophie is so light, that I have to for the time being. Just started Desitin today, but "somehow" some of it ended up on Izzie's face! Those two...