Ftse 100

Reaction score
Hi my name is Julie, I don't have a French Bulldog but I do think they are absolutely gorgeous I am on the sister site forum EBN and I have an EBD named Ftse maybe I will own a FBD one day too.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Julie! So nice to see you here. :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
HI YA, Julie!!! Welcome to FBN.... hope you enjoy the site and these little guys/gals

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Hi Julie and welcome to FBN! Coming from a diehard English Bulldog fan (me) I am totally in love with Frenchies, too!

Ftse 100

Reaction score
Hi Julie and welcome to FBN! Coming from a diehard English Bulldog fan (me) I am totally in love with Frenchies, too!

Hi Julie! Thanks for joining!

HI YA, Julie!!! Welcome to FBN.... hope you enjoy the site and these little guys/gals

Hey Julie! So nice to see you here. :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Hi my name is Julie, I don't have a French Bulldog but I do think they are absolutely gorgeous I am on the sister site forum EBN and I have an EBD named Ftse maybe I will own a FBD one day too.

I am happy to be here, they are so darn cute the little French Bulldogs I saw one for the first time in Pet Smart last November and they are so gorgeous.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome Julie, so glad you joined us here. Careful though, these little Frenchies grow on ya. :)