New to the group!!

tkrob71

Reaction score
Hello all. I live just outside of Charlotte, NC & I have 2 AMAZING Frenchies: Bella is our 4 yr. old Fawn girl & Tank is our 3 yr. old Brindle boy! They have brought so much joy into our lives.....can't imagine life without them! We are forever Frenchie lovers......can't wait to get our 3rd one (whenever I can convince the hubby LOL)!!! Looking forward to sharing LOTS of stories & seeing who else absolutely ADORES the French Bulldog as much as I do:)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all. I live just outside of Charlotte, NC & I have 2 AMAZING Frenchies: Bella is our 4 yr. old Fawn girl & Tank is our 3 yr. old Brindle boy! They have brought so much joy into our lives.....can't imagine life without them! We are forever Frenchie lovers......can't wait to get our 3rd one (whenever I can convince the hubby LOL)!!! Looking forward to sharing LOTS of stories & seeing who else absolutely ADORES the French Bulldog as much as I do:)

Welcome to FBN! Cannot wait to hear your stories, and of course .... pictures please!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I can't wait to see pictures of your Frenchies

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Tricia... :welcome: to FBN.... looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies and reading about their antics.

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! Glad you joined! Post pics of your babies when you get a chance, can't wait to see them! :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome, Tricia, Bella and Tank! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies and reading about the cute things they do!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your babies. We just love our Hazel, frenchies are the best.

Sherry

Reaction score
:jumping0045: two frenchies and looking for a third??? you're so lucky :clap2:

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
:welcome: .. two frenchies!!! Let's see some pics!!! :yes: