French Bulldog News Social Media Volunteer Needed

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you love French Bulldog News?

Do you also Tweet and share on facebook?

We are looking for a member to be the social media coordinator for French Bulldog News, to share Frenchie pictures and links from the site, as well as generate conversation with our followers. If you are not shy, send me a PM and apply!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Good idea, can't wait to see who wants to do it.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
UGH... sorry, this is one thing I would NOT be good for. I do not do social media well, at all

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
UGH... sorry, this is one thing I would NOT be good for. I do not do social media well, at all

hahaha! I don't mind doing it, but doing it often and well I'm not too good at LOL

mhuinker

Reaction score
I'm on FB every day and on twitter once in a while. I wouldn't mind doing something, but not sure what you might be looking for. :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on FB every day and on twitter once in a while. I wouldn't mind doing something, but not sure what you might be looking for. :)

Sharing Frenchie photos throughout the day mainly. At least sharing 1 photo of an available Frenchie for adoption with the link a day (well maybe not everyday, we all need a break sometimes!), asking people to share pictures, and basically engaging with the facebook community. Encouraging them to post health questions and share photos on the forum as well. :up:

Let me know if you are interested in doing the facebook side and I can tweet :D

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hi Bullmama - I could give it a try and see if I can do the job you would like! :yes: Is this posting on my own newsfeed? If so, I have to say there probably would not be a lot of interest from my friend list in the Frenchie forum (unfortunately, I have very few friends on my personal friend's list that has an interest in them), however I can give it a try!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
No you will be working our page, I'll send you a pm :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)