New Frenchie Mom

LuvMyBullies

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am an experienced dog owner, but new to the FB breed. As I'm reading and learning, I almost feel like a new dog owner all over again.:blush2: Sophie has been with us for almost a week now, and my 18 month old Bullmastiff has taken to her. They are now the best of friends. They are quite the sight. I am looking forward to learning more about the breed from fellow owners.

mcraven2

Reaction score
[MENTION=115]LuvMyBullies[/MENTION] welcome to FBN! Glad you joined! Can't wait to see pictures of both Sophie and Izzie! :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am an experienced dog owner, but new to the FB breed. As I'm reading and learning, I almost feel like a new dog owner all over again.:blush2: Sophie has been with us for almost a week now, and my 18 month old Bullmastiff has taken to her. They are now the best of friends. They are quite the sight. I am looking forward to learning more about the breed from fellow owners.

Oh I cannot wait to see photos of those two together! It has to be the most precious thing ever! Welcome to the FBN family!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to you, Sophie and Izzie! Those 2 must be adorable together. Is Izzie a gentle giant???

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and looking forward in seeing pics of your babies.

Sherry

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

:hiya:

:pics: oh my gosh :welcome: can't wait to see the two of them together must be quite the site

LuvMyBullies

Reaction score
Yes, Izzie is a sweetie. It was touch and go at first. She was used to being the baby, but now Sophie is her shadow. She even gets up for potty breaks in the middle of the night. She would even bark at me when Sophie would whine in her crate. They are like Ren & Stimpy.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to FBN..... what a great looking pair.... you need to get a picture of them standing next to each other. I love mastiffs, such beauties!

LuvMyBullies

Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to FBN..... what a great looking pair.... you need to get a picture of them standing next to each other. I love mastiffs, such beauties!

I try, but the little one is such a busy body!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Loved the pic, so happy they are getting along so well.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Oh my goodness...it looks like Sophie has your mastiff sold on her already :) Sooo cute!

Sherry

Reaction score
Oh my Goshhhhhhhh I can hardly stand all of the cuteness overload, what a special pair you have :clap2::angelheart:

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
They are just too adorable together ..... can't wait to see more pics of them!!!! :yes: