New arrival, from Portland, OR!

Mel

Reaction score
Hey guys!! Just wanted to say a quick 'hi', since I just signed up for the forum, and am super happy I found a place that is just for discussing our Frenchies. :)

I have two 'piggies', as my husband and I like to call them. :D Marquis is a super sweet, big boy brindle, who is 2 1/2 years old, and Django a very wild (a bit crazy!), cream pied puppy boy of 5 1/2 months. I got them both from a wonderful breeder here in Oregon, and they are actually uncle and nephew! They are both amazing dogs, with distinctively different (but equally endearing) personalities, and I love them both beyond words. Consider me a Frenchie person for life now!

Looking forward to being a part of this community, meeting fellow Frenchie owners, and hopefully learning some new things here!

Cheers!!

- Mel

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to FBN... so happy you found us and you 'piggies' sound like typical fun loving Frenchies. look forward to pictures of them

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN, glad you joined! Can't wait to see pictures of Marquis and Django! :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome so glad to meet you and your babies!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
My daughters call our frenchie a "pig dog" too LOL Welcome to the forum :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your babies. Frenchies are just wonderful little bullies and so much fun.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome, Mel and Marquis and Django! I live in N.E. Oregon (Joseph) and will PM you sometime for info on your breeder.