Hello! New Dog owner from Bogota, Colombia!

LauraandBen

Reaction score
Hi to all from Colombia, South America!

We are Laura and Ben. We have been married for two years now and for the first time in our life, we have decided to include a new family member. A furry, fun and four legged companion. We have done all the research possible, read books, blogs and watched every dog tv program (we love The Dog Whisperer) and came to the conclusion, that frenchies are the best breed for us.

We ventured and bought our puppy from what we thought was a good puppy breeder. However we received her 6 weeks old, infested with ticks, fleas and stomach parasites. It has been a tough first week and we have seen the vet almost every day and taken every possible precaution and tests. We are glad to inform she is now healthy and happy, but since we are new dog owners we are probably going to be a lot around here.

Hope to learn and give Clementina (We call her Tina), the best home possible.

Cheers!

IMG-20130709-WA0001.jpg IMG-20130709-WA0002.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG... Tina is a beauty!! So happy you have a great vet and were able to get her all healed and healthy. Glad you found us!!!

:welcome:

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! Glad you joined! Tina is adorable and I'm so glad she is healthy now!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, Tina is adorable! Sorry to hear of your troubles but so glad she's better now :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so glad she is getting better. Breeders like that need to be put out of business. 6 weeks old is way too young to leave her litter mates, plus not to mention the other problems. She is a cute though and hope all her problems are behind her. Glad you joined the group and if you have any questions just ask. Frenchies are the best and such sweeties. I wish I would have gotten one a long time ago.

LauraandBen

Reaction score
Thanks to all :blush: What a warm welcome!

We are going to post in a few seconds our first inquiry regarding frenchie training and behaivour.

Cheers again and we are glad we found this forum!

Ben.

Sherry

Reaction score
Thanks to all :blush: What a warm welcome!

We are going to post in a few seconds our first inquiry regarding frenchie training and behaivour.

Cheers again and we are glad we found this forum!

Ben.
So glad you found us and Tina has found you, her fur ever mum and dad

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
Oh My Goodness ... that first pic of her is just adorable. That little face of hers is just SO kissable!!!! :angelheart:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome Laura, Ben, and Tina! I am so glad Tina found you two to take care of her every need! She is adorable!