Article: Our Top Recommended Dog Food Choices

Pure216

Reaction score
Is taste of the wild dog food a good selection??

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it is in the upper class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaGroomer

Reaction score
OMG!!! I LOVE this site!!! So many people don't know about dog food. I'm a dog groomer and trying to tell my customers that their dog would look, smell and feel 100% better if they would put them on good dog food. Just because I'm not a vet and the vet didn't say it, they will not do it! So sad��

SweetAvery

Reaction score
OMG!!! I LOVE this site!!! So many people don't know about dog food. I'm a dog groomer and trying to tell my customers that their dog would look, smell and feel 100% better if they would put them on good dog food. Just because I'm not a vet and the vet didn't say it, they will not do it! So sad��

Yes BamaGrommer is right, this is helpful to get a lot of information about dog food. :)

Strawberrygiraffe

Reaction score
Are any of these available in the u.k? Thanks
I feed my guys Markus Mühle in different varieties and it is excellent although they do get very occasional itchy feet

mommysminka

Reaction score
Hi, We recently brought our baby girl home and was recommended to give her Wellness Core Puppy Grain free. So I purchased a small bag to try from our local petsmart. What do you think? Thanks so much!!!

Jeffc

Reaction score
Can we get a updated list of recommended dog food brands for Frenchies please?

Broadies Nani

Reaction score
Hi, Broadie has is 9 months old this month and we have been through a variety of food. When we got him from the breeder they were on white rice/shredded chicken but i had noticed that he didn't seem to be that attracted to it. Then we switched to Nulo puppy food but it didn't get him excited and he would only eat for a while and soon turn it away. Then we switched to me cooking his meals (ground turkey, veggies and add some Nulo in there) but he seems to like something one day and not the next. Then I asked another person who has (3) frenchies and she advised to get Canidae which he didn't take too at all. I did try the white rice and chicken again which seemed to be okay but then I started noticing that by morning he would vomit bits here and there, foamy sometimes and it just seemed everytime I fed him chicken that is the reaction we would get. We've tried boiling ground beef and I put yams (also boiled a bit to soften) which he seemed to like but then I'm not so sure that is good for him. So then I started on "Fresh Start" which sometimes he likes it and sometimes he doesn't. I have recently tried the dehydrated beef from Stella & Chewy but he's not a big fan....I am so lost for what to feed my baby to keep him health and happy . I have not yet had his vet do the allergy test but maybe I can get some help or suggestions here????? Please help?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Broadie has is 9 months old this month and we have been through a variety of food. When we got him from the breeder they were on white rice/shredded chicken but i had noticed that he didn't seem to be that attracted to it. Then we switched to Nulo puppy food but it didn't get him excited and he would only eat for a while and soon turn it away. Then we switched to me cooking his meals (ground turkey, veggies and add some Nulo in there) but he seems to like something one day and not the next. Then I asked another person who has (3) frenchies and she advised to get Canidae which he didn't take too at all. I did try the white rice and chicken again which seemed to be okay but then I started noticing that by morning he would vomit bits here and there, foamy sometimes and it just seemed everytime I fed him chicken that is the reaction we would get. We've tried boiling ground beef and I put yams (also boiled a bit to soften) which he seemed to like but then I'm not so sure that is good for him. So then I started on "Fresh Start" which sometimes he likes it and sometimes he doesn't. I have recently tried the dehydrated beef from Stella & Chewy but he's not a big fan....I am so lost for what to feed my baby to keep him health and happy . I have not yet had his vet do the allergy test but maybe I can get some help or suggestions here????? Please help?

Try the Stella and Chewy Duck, my two loved it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk