I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Budgie~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Budgie.jpg

Sex: spayed female
Weight: 25 lbs
Kids: 10+, dog-savvy
Cats: no
Dogs: no
Fenced Yard: required
Adoption Fee: $600

This lovely 3-year-old was found with healed-over scars, bare patches and a body that has obviously had puppies; these are signs that she had a life in a puppy mill and/or as a bait dog.

Somehow, brave Budgie escaped her terrible fate and was taken in as a stray.

After some time in the safety of her FBRN foster home, she has proven herself to be an expert snuggler who loves nothing more than a good belly rub. Her skin has been treated and she’s been spayed, revealing her true beauty.

Although she has learned to tolerate her foster sisters, her unpredictability with other dogs means that she should be the only dog. She doesn’t share well. All the better for you: she loves people so much! This girl will steal some kisses when she can and is happy loafing around with you. She’s mostly housebroken, but like some young dogs, she’ll need some reinforcement. Because of her background, Budgie will benefit from some basic obedience training as well. Though we aren't sure she's been a mill dog, the odds are good. Before applying for her, please read the article on adopting a mill dog.

Budgie loves her Nylabones and her Fugly toy, but her favorite will be you, the couch, and a nap. Single, couple, or a family (older, dog-savvy kids--and their friends--who can read dogs' signals), she will do her best to make you feel loved. She would be happiest with someone could be home with her during the day and have a fenced yard to play in, although she may be able to adjust to more urban living. She would probably be a great office dog too!

“Budgie certainly came from bad circumstances just by the looks of her. Even now, she still looks a little rough (although she is getting better by the day) but this hides her smooshy, soft interior. This girl is a lover! She loves being with her people, loves me and my husband (she runs into the bedroom in the morning to jump into bed with him and give kisses) and is an all around delightful dog.”

Wanna adopt?

Please visit the French Bulldog Rescue Network's website and fill out an application. Click the Frenchie you are wanting to adopt, and you will find an "Apply For Me" button on their information. Please be sure to read their adoption process. Here is the link:

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/adoption-info/available-dogs2/

To view more Frenchies from FBRN, follow this link:

http://frenchbulldognews.com/forumdisplay.php/38-USA-French-Bulldog-Rescue-Network

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)