I LOVE PIEDS!!!!

P

pdolphin27

Hello, my name is Phil and I have an enormous crush on Pieds. Boy or girl, fat or skinny, young or old. Right now my wife and I don't have a French but we are trying to adopt one from the animal shelter but I don't know how that will work out, should find out by next week. If that doesn't work out we will most likely rescue one here in L.A. We had Mickey who was a pied and passed away from t-cell lymphoma just before his eighth birthday last June. That is who my avatar is!! He was our whole world. Right now Buster the English Bully owns us and just turned 15 months old.

I've been part of EBN and am really happy to have joined on here and am looking forward to all of the great people and Frenchy tales. :smilet::smilet:

Debra

Reaction score
I am very sorry for your loss of Mickey. It is heart wrenching isn't it :(
As soon as you find your next lovey, post some pics!!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:hiya::hiya: Phil!!! Good to see ya..... so sorry about Mickey! i so hope you find your new Frenchie soon

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
So glad you joined us Phil! So sorry to hear about your baby:(

I hope it works out, looking forward to your new addition!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and sorry to hear about the loss of Mickey. Hope it works out for your new Frenchie, as there is nothing like having a Frenchie in the house.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome, Phil. So sorry to hear about Mickey Mou. I'm looking forward to your Frenchie adoption/rescue and all of the stories you'll have to share!

My introduction to the Frenchie side was through breeder error--my Buster's mom is an Olde English Bulldogge, but it turned out his dad is a sneaky Frenchie!