Heyyo!

FindBehr

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Madison. Frenchies have been on my mind for the past year and now I am finally getting serious about finding one. I joined this forum so I could A.) meet some really great people but more importantly B.) be completely prepared for when this really great day comes :D.

Growing up we always had Boston Terriers they are similar dogs but nothing quite has the pizzaz a Frenchie does. I'm so excited to chat with all of you and hear your stories. Right now I am going through what I think is the toughest part of getting a dog, finding a breeder. I read your finding a breeder article and it has already eliminated several prospects.

Hope to get to know all of you soon,
Madison

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Madison! You are in for a fun and bumpy ride! I do hope you find the Frenchie of your dreams!!! How exciting this is for you.... I hope you take us along on your journey. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

mcraven2

Reaction score
Hi and welcome! So glad you joined! Can't wait till you get your puppy so we can see lots of pics! :)

FindBehr

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Right now I'm planning on getting a Frenchie in the Fall. I like photography as a hobby so expect some silly pictures!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
WELCOME!!! I got the horse before the cart and responded to one of your posts before responding to your intro.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Right now I'm planning on getting a Frenchie in the Fall. I like photography as a hobby so expect some silly pictures!

Ooooooh now that is very exciting! We love pics!!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to FBN..... best of luck in your search for you 'Batman" (love that name!)

FindBehr

Reaction score
Batman is the name of my familie's boston terrier. She is a total doll but sometimes she can get a little excited (see profile pic). :p

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and Frenchies are the best. We just love our Hazel, she is just so good and her temperament is great. I would go to dog shows around your area and talk to breeders there and and once you have found several breeders you are interested in, talk to people who have bought their pups and see how their temperament and health is. This should help with your choice of breeders and getting a wonderful pup. I do know several great Frenchie breeders, but none close to you. But if you find a breeder you like that is not close to you, you can always fly to pick up your pup. Most airlines will allow you to take your pup in the cabin with you. Never ever fly one in the cargo hold of a plane. a breeder that will allow one of their pups to be flown in the cargo hold, in my opinion, do not care about their pups and are in it for the money only, and I would not buy anything from them.