Frenchie Colors

FindBehr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new around here but I wanted to ask users what they think of blue, brown and other diluted colors. I have had trouble finding information on this topic and while I really enjoy those colors I have a feeling that there is something I am missing. Does anyone here have one of those colors? If so, how did you choose your breeder? Is there anyone that would stay away?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
With any breeder you want to look at their track record. Do they have healthy pups? They should breed for health and temperament first. Visit the kennel, look at the mom and dad and the litter. Talk with people who have bought pups from them. What kind of health guarantee do they have? Go to dog shows and talk with the people who show Frenchies. Find out what kennels are having litters. Try to buy locally or as close to home as possible.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
With any breeder you want to look at their track record. Do they have healthy pups? They should breed for health and temperament first. Visit the kennel, look at the mom and dad and the litter. Talk with people who have bought pups from them. What kind of health guarantee do they have? Go to dog shows and talk with the people who show Frenchies. Find out what kennels are having litters. Try to buy locally or as close to home as possible.

:goodpost:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=10]Alice Kable[/MENTION] has hit the nail on the head and me personally, I think people should stay with the standards, they are there for a reason.