Hello from SFX, Manitoba, Canada

kim

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Kim , I'am a mom of three and I work part time. We are getting our first frenchie in september. We had a matiff before but had to put her down in November but she lead a happy long life, she was 11 when we had to put her down. I wanted to join this forum to learn and talk about frenchies.

Kim

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi [MENTION=160]kim[/MENTION]! So sorry to hear of the loss of your Mastiff, they are not with us long enough. Looking forward to the arrival of your Frenchie in September, have they been born yet? Or are they due in September?

kim

Reaction score
Hi Bullmama,

She will be ready to come home in September. We are all so excited and can hardly wait for her arrival.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so sorry for the loss of your Mastiff. Talk about going from one extreme to the other. LOL Have you picked our your baby yet? If so do you have any picks of your new baby. Frenchies are the best. We just love our Hazel. Can't wait to see your new little one.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome, Kim and welcome to this site! I too am sorry for your loss, but really looking forward to your posts about your Frenchie baby!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
How exciting....just months away from your new frenchie! Do you have puppy pictures for us??? We loooove pictures here. Welcome to the site!

kim

Reaction score
The breeder has sent me pictures of all the puppies but I'm not sure which one will be mine. I'm number 6 on the waiting list :( Once I find out I'll post her picture! Thanks for all the warm welcomes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
My condolences for the loss of you Mastiff.

:welcome: to FBN and best of luck getting you new baby!

kim

Reaction score
Thanks for all the condolences, we miss her. She was so sweet, docile and good with my three young kids. Our house feels empty without a dog in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! So sorry for your loss of your mastiff. I'll be looking forward to puppy pics in September when you get your baby!