What One Word Best Describes Your Frenchie(s)???

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I saw this on FB today and thought it would be fun to do on FBN.

The word I chose to describe Buster is alert....Buster misses nothing!

Pickleina

Reaction score
My little Pickle is still in the throes of puppyhood and loves to ram the back of both dogs' and humans' legs. So, for her "Rammy"

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Insane is my word! Ha Margie is our 10 week old puppy, and though she was quiet and shy when we brought her home a week ago, now she is crazy wild and running the house :) She is lucky she is so cute!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Loving, Hazel is just so loving, she's wonderful.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you to alice for htis one.... Cheli is 'busy'. always into something and keeping himself occupied

mcraven2

Reaction score
Hmm this is hard. The word to best describe Diva around people outside of the family (and sometimes her 2 EB siblings) would be BITCH!! Literally and figuratively! But around the family the best word to describe her would be 'Loving'. I love my little girl but man does she have mood swings!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Those are all great words. [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] your Hazel sounds wonderful!
[MENTION=2]2bullymama[/MENTION] there must be a connection with brindle, boy and busy--that was one of my choices for Buster, too!
[MENTION=16]mcraven2[/MENTION] I've only had one female dog, a Red Healer. She was a rescue who had been living in a closet, so she had a bad start on life, but she had amazing mood swings. Trustworthy with immediate family and grandkids, but it was a short list.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm this is hard. The word to best describe Diva around people outside of the family (and sometimes her 2 EB siblings) would be BITCH!! Literally and figuratively! But around the family the best word to describe her would be 'Loving'. I love my little girl but man does she have mood swings!

Oooo... a mini-Banks!!!! :stinkeye:

lucinda1985

Reaction score
Stubborn is the word I would choose for cooper hahaha but I wouldnt change him for the world!!

bubba

Reaction score
Wow all your comments describe bubba but for me what stands out the most , would have to be MUSHY :)

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I would say Cosette is sweet . She likes to cuddle, sit in our laps and bring her bone to us to play.Her disposition is so even -tempered but she reminds me every now and then she can be a bully .

Lisa