Saving Tiny Tim!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
tinytim.jpg

Tiny Tim is a sweet little Frenchie and I have been following his story for quite sometime. His skin mama has been searching for a long time to find answers on his condition and finally found the surgeon who can hopefully help him. She will be flying to PA to have the surgery done which is going to cost approximately $10,000.

Please check out Tiny Tim's Blessings on facebook to learn all about his journey, and how you can help.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiny-Tims-Blessings/499093840149546?fref=ts

You can also go directly to his fundraiser to donate, just even a little can all add up when everyone helps!
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/saving-tiny-tim/77639 *

*Administrative Note: This fundraiser has been posted and approved by French Bulldog News Administration and is a valid fundraiser.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
TOO strange.... they contacted me via BUMPER to see if I would meet Mama. She is very nervous and I think is looking for company during the procure. I will keep you posted if I get to meet the little guy. He is too sweet.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
TOO strange.... they contacted me via BUMPER to see if I would meet Mama. She is very nervous and I think is looking for company during the procure. I will keep you posted if I get to meet the little guy. He is too sweet.

Oh Christine that would be fantastic if you could.... yes please keep us posted!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION] .... interested in a road trip to U of P for a visit?

Sherry

Reaction score
I've been following Tiny tim's story since early spring. It would be great to meet them in person. We'll see if I can get off work or not.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
That would be great if you could see him and meet mama.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Never heard anything back.... I just read on FB they are getting on the road this morning for what appears to be driving up from FLA