Hello from Cosette!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I am Cosette and my mom's name is Lisa. I use to live in North Carolina but now live in New Jersey. I am 2 1/2 years old. My first family was very wonderful, but my old daddy was very allergic to me and my old mommy had to find me a new home.

My new mommy, Lisa, had a Frenchie named Bella and she went to Frenchie heaven unexpectedly in April; she was only 6 years old. My new mom searched frantically for me and saw my old:yes: mom posted an ad so they started talking to each other. Then Lisa's mom and dad happened to be in North Carolina on vacation so they asked my old mom if they could visit me. They did and they drove me back to New Jersey where I live with my new mom and dad.

I get to sleep right next to my mom in my own bed but sneak into her bed almost every night and they don't seem to mine at all. My dad and I have breakfast together every morning and he always shares his banana with me. Mommy walks me a lot and I get to see the rabbits who live in our backyard.

I love bones and tease my mom and dad with a tug of war. They always let me win. I am very happy in my new home and know my mom, Lisa, will come here often to visit because she loves Frenchies.

Au revoir,

Cosette

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Cosette and Lisa! I love your name, and mamma's too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so glad you joined out family, and have a loving fur-ever home.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome Cosette and Lisa! What a nice story you have. You are a very special little Frenchie girl to have been picked by 2 families to be their baby! I look forward to more stories and pictures of you!

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN, Cosette and Lisa! Cosette is adorable!! :)