A sneak peak

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
So here she is, our soon to be Frenchie, may I introduce GCH Showtime Shrink To Fit AKA Hazel. She was a champion at 6 1/2 months old and got her grand champion in only 4 shows. She has 3 champions from her first litter. We can't wait to get her. I will pick her up in Ft. Lauderdale, FL on May 7th.

Here is Hazel

Here is one of Hazel and her baby,now champion Adele

Photos taken by Tim Sweeney

Alice Kable

Reaction score
[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] she is beautiful. Are you going to show her? Hazel's baby is beautiful, too!

mcraven2

Reaction score
[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] she is adorable!!! So compact and cute! I love her, can't wait to see more pics once you get her! :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
WOW... what a BEAUTY!!! Love the color...so muscular!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=10]Alice Kable[/MENTION] we will not show her because she is already a grand champion, and her baby in the pic is grown now but not even a year old yet and already a champion.

Sherry

Reaction score
:drool:

baby frenchies :yes2:

I'm next if I can beat Lisa too it.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=7]Kazzy220[/MENTION] she is under 3 years of age. I don't know her exact b-day yet. Once I get her papers, then I'll know.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Well [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] you have picked a winner for the foundation of a breeding program! That is exciting!
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION], sounds like you might be looking for a female Frenchie, too! Double exciting!!! And Lisa, too!!! Puppies galore!

Sherry

Reaction score
Well [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] you have picked a winner for the foundation of a breeding program! That is exciting!
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION], sounds like you might be looking for a female Frenchie, too! Double exciting!!! And Lisa, too!!! Puppies galore!
All in due time my friend all in due time.

Let me introduce you to my husband, (this is him) :nono:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION] when did you start listening to him???

Sherry

Reaction score
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION] when did you start listening to him???

bahahaha , he has a way of making my life difficult if he so chooses , and I really like things silky and smooth :daisy:

do drama is good drama

Alice Kable

Reaction score
[MENTION=3]Sherry[/MENTION] I hear you there. I will avoid drama at practically all costs!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
She's beautiful David! You are soooo lucky! I want one bad but just not yet, as I have a house full already.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
I saw the username and was thinking....what?! I didn't know they had frenchies too!
Congrats on the soon to be new addition :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw the username and was thinking....what?! I didn't know they had frenchies too!
Congrats on the soon to be new addition :)

I think many of us here are dreamers, we want one so bad and until them we have to live through you all!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)