Hey Everyone !! New Puppy!

SpArX

Reaction score
Hey everyone how are you all, I'm David I just recently bought a female french bulldog, she is about 10wks now, she spent the last 5x days in hospital due respiratory infection, just got her back doing great now , still on antibiotics but what a difference, anyway in the future I plan on buying another one, just looking here to gain more experience on the breed, I've had plenty of dogs but none as unique as my french bulldog thanks everyone. Anyone know breeders ? Looking for that stocky looking big head frenchies future. Please chime in thanks everyone.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
:welcome: to FBN! Now we do need pictures of your Jade!

Members cannot post breeders on the forum but they can send you a PM with recommendation, FBN does not endorse any particular breeders. :up:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome; to FBN and the wonderful world of Frenchies! Happy to hear your little girl is doing better and she recovered quickly.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new (and now healthy!) pup. Welcome to the site...we loooove pictures! :)

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! Can't wait to see pics of your Frenchie!!

Debra

Reaction score
I am glad she is ok! Post pics when you can :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and to the wonderful world of Frenchies. I'm glad your baby is doing better and can't wait to see pics of her.

Tgirl

Reaction score
How is your little one doing? I would love to see pictures of her. I have Frenchie envy!