Hi From South Carolina!

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I don't actually have a French bulldog, but I've been oogling over them for a few years :D I joined to learn more about them. I've read lots of things on various sites, but it's hard to know what to believe and what not to believe so I figured this would be a good place to get all that stuff figured out. Anyway, I'm not looking to get a frenchie right now; it may be years actually. Both of my dogs are older and one is blind and diabetic so no new dogs for him. He needs to be stress free, poor fellow. Anyway, one of these years I hope to have one. I am a Veterinary Technician, 17 years now, but have only seen one frenchie! One of the doctors that works with us occasionally has one and will bring him to work sometimes. So, it's hard to really know them if I haven't been around them. Anyway, enough rambling. I'm happy to be here and happy to learn about these ADORABLE little creatures :weird:

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Guess what? I wanted to learn as much as we could about this breed before I got my first one too. I've always had English Bulldogs but have been swooning over Frenchies! So we made this site!! Hopefully my little girl will get here before the end of the year!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Tgirl

Reaction score
Very cool! I was thinking maybe I would be thought odd to join a frenchie forum without actually having a frenchie:) Its great to be here. Reading through threads, it seems like everyone is really friendly!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN, Melody! My boy Buster is half French, half Olde English Bulldogge! You guessed it--his dad is a very sneaky Frenchie!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so happy to have you here. There is some great info here, and glad you are doing your homework before getting a Frenchie. They are a great breed. Some are more laid back than others, but that's in any breed. We just love our Hazel, she's laid back and just wonderful. If you ever have any questions, just jump in and ask.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. All the frenchie pictures here are sooo cute; I just want to *SQUEEEEE!*

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome Melody, glad you joined! I can see why you wouldn't want to add a Frenchie while having two seniors, my Frenchie keeps my senior english bully on her toes with all of her extra energy....my senior will let her know when Diva is being a bit much lol! Please post pics of Clayton and ShuShu, we love all dog breeds here! :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: glad you joined and hope you can enjoy our little bundle while you wait to get your own

Tgirl

Reaction score
Well, I was going to share pictures of both of my babies, but once I started looking I remembered that I cleared all my pictures not long ago and put them on an external hard drive. I found one of my Pekingese, but not of my little terrier. I'll put on on soon and share it. :)

Attachments

• shupoo.jpg
    shupoo.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 161

mhuinker

Reaction score
Well, I was going to share pictures of both of my babies, but once I started looking I remembered that I cleared all my pictures not long ago and put them on an external hard drive. I found one of my Pekingese, but not of my little terrier. I'll put on on soon and share it. :)

Cute!

Debra

Reaction score
Learning about any breed before you commit is the best thing. This site is awesome & trusting!