Please Report Unwanted Advertising

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
At French Bulldog News we do use Third Party advertising to help pay for site costs. With new day and age advertising, the tracking within your computer and location of where you are will determine what ads you will see. So obviously if I am in Arizona it will not be very likely I will see an ad from a breeder in Kentucky. So this is where the reporting will truly help us all and maybe we will get something we will actually WANT to see!

French Bulldog News does not wish to support the following:

Breeders (we cannot verify if they are a scam or good or bad, so we would just prefer no breeder ads period) Although we do have breeder ads from ALL breeds as being blocked somehow some of them still squeeze in.

Junky pet food. No we don't wish to advertise for Purina or Kibbles n Bits! These companies use multiple site addresses and engines to promote their products.

Dating sites or other off the wall stuff, things that are not family friendly. No thanks!

Pet shops that sell animals.

If you find any of these in our site advertising, please let us know by sending [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] a private message. We can put a permanant block on any site if we have their website address.

We will need the full address of the site to block, for example telling us "French Bulldog News" will not work, but "http://frenchbulldognews.com/" is what we are looking for.

Thank you so much!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I see ads for things I've been googling, like Delta Faucets!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Best-deal.com doesn't sound like a breeder site, more like a site using keyword placement.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Reaction score
Lisa do you want the stuff that follows us from sites we've been shopping from in the past. Like lamps and stuff like that?

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
No just what's listed, breeders and bad dog food, pet shops with pets for sale.

Sherry

Reaction score
well I sent you 4 already tonight , ninja them

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Good news! Thanks to the help of FBRN I found where I can see all ads displayed on all forums! I blocked tons! Whoot!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet... that will seriously help keep those nasty dog foods off the site

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet... that will seriously help keep those nasty dog foods off the site

That wasn't so bad, there was a lot of scammy breeders and ones selling "cheap" puppies. Puuuhlleeeeze!