Switching puppy food

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I got my Frenchie when he was about 10 weeks old and the breeder had him on Eukanuba and told me to keep him on that for a couple months. He is now 4 months old and I would like to switch him to a better quality kibble (gradually, of course) and am trying to find the best one. My head is spinning with all the different kibbles out there! It looks like some good ones might be Fromm Puppy Gold, Innova, Taste of the Wild, Merrick and Wellness. Anyone have any thoughts?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We feed ours FROMM Puppy Gold. I have two 14 week old EB pups and we had them on FROMM Puppy Gold, but now I have them on FROMM Pork and Peas, which is an all stage food and they are doing great on it. The only reason we switched them is one of the pups is a picky eater and stopped eating the puppy food, but liked the Pork and Peas, so we switched them both to it, because all my bullies are on it.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I am in the process of switching Buster to the same food his EB brother eats, Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Turkey. Buster is over 8 months old now!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I would go with Fromm puppy, or an all life stages like Fromm four star. Did you read the recommended dog foods article here?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

🆕 Latest posts