Meet Jax

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there, I just joined FBN this week and am still learning my way around but it appears to be a great forum! I got Jax from a breeder in Oklahoma when he was about 10 weeks old. He is now going on 4 1/2 months and I love him to death! He is very affectionate and is quite silly.

Jax 4.jpg

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! Jax is adorable! By the way, I love the name! Did you happen to get it from SOA (one of my favorite shows!)?? :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow what a cutie pie he is!!!! Welcome to FBN!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to FBN.... our little guys are quite the characters!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and your baby is too cute. Fenchies are the best.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=16]mcraven2[/MENTION] Ha ha...yes! I did get the name from SOA (one of my favorite shows as well). It was either going to be Jax or Opie. You're about the 4th person who knows the reference.

mcraven2

Reaction score
[MENTION=16]mcraven2[/MENTION] Ha ha...yes! I did get the name from SOA (one of my favorite shows as well). It was either going to be Jax or Opie. You're about the 4th person who knows the reference.

Love it! Opie would have been a great name as well, I met a female dog this summer named Gemma! Only a few more weeks till the next season starts!! :happydance:

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=16]mcraven2[/MENTION] I am counting down the days! If I ever get another pet, his name will definitely be Opie.