Can't wait

mhuinker

Reaction score
We got the opportunity to spend a little time with a breeder today and her gang. I'm still reeling from all the happy, friendly Frenchies! I was in heaven. I just can hardly wait to add one or two of these funny little babies to our household!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo.... well, when will that be and where the heck are the pictures of the Frenchie puppies???? :tapfoot:

mhuinker

Reaction score
I didn't take photos, I didn't want to impose :ashamed: sorry. I'm impatient, but I want to make sure we don't make a hasty decision and that we are ready for a puppy.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Awwww I can just imagine how cute they all were! It's great that you got to spend time with them. It's strange but I have seen some websites that don't want to you visit the pups. I know people want to protect the pups from disease and such, but I would want to be around the pups before I could choose one.

mhuinker

Reaction score
They were all so sweet and cute! She didn't have any little babies at the moment. We got to see all the big girls and boys, which was fun! But we wanted to meet with a potential breeder and get a feel for the breed and ask some questions too! :D

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Well can't wait to see your new pup. pups can be a lot of work, but also very much fun.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Ugh, this waiting to hear from the rescue is torture! :(
In the meantime, I see another little girl on the foster page that I'm waiting to become available!! Ugh! :fie:

petitsfilous

Reaction score
They were all so sweet and cute! She didn't have any little babies at the moment. We got to see all the big girls and boys, which was fun! But we wanted to meet with a potential breeder and get a feel for the breed and ask some questions too! :D

Nothing wrong with waiting for the right Frenchie. So good to see that you're doing research into the breed as well unlike those who buy on a whim because of this 'must have now' world we currently live in. It took me a year to find the right breeder and then I was on her waiting list for Bernie for 11 months. He was definitely worth the wait :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with waiting for the right Frenchie. So good to see that you're doing research into the breed as well unlike those who buy on a whim because of this 'must have now' world we currently live in. It took me a year to find the right breeder and then I was on her waiting list for Bernie for 11 months. He was definitely worth the wait :)

Bernie is beautiful! What a cutie! I love his coloring, one of my favorite "paint jobs" (yeah, I'm a car nut). I have definately done more research than I can remember, so much information, but I'm definately not going into Frenchie ownership blindly. Still waiting to hear from the rescue about the application I put in, it's torture!