Charlieโ€™s Mom
Reaction score
Congratulations to both. I just loved both of these pictures! :up:

Debra

Reaction score
They both are really great! Congratulations :yes:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Well deserved winners! So, did Gidget try to catch and eat the butterfly after the picture was taken??? [MENTION=193]winginit66[/MENTION]

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Beautiful pics, and deserve to win, congrats to the winners, loved the pics.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
haha yes my husband wants to know how you managed to get her to sit still with a butterfly in her face!! ha our marg attempts to lung and eat any flying insect in our yard ha. Not very graceful like your frenchie seems to be!

winginit66

Reaction score
Thank you all!!! Gidget and I are thrilled (so is husband Mike)!!! [MENTION=10]Alice Kable[/MENTION] - Yes, this was right before she chomped it... No, just kidding. I am happy to report that both dog and butterfly came away unharmed. [MENTION=156]trishkidd24[/MENTION] - this photo was really a matter of luck. I was out photographing the butterflies on the bush with the thought that I might catch her leaping after one (which is what she likes to do too!) and she walked over to this one and ... I snapped it and unbelievably it was framed well and I didn't shake and make it blurry. It was the only one I got. I was a little disappointed in myself when I saw that her ears were so dirty... but they were cleaned soon after.

Kazzy220

Banned
Reaction score
First of all congratulations to [MENTION=193]winginit66[/MENTION] for winning the competition.

And, secondly on behalf of Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs, I would like to say a HUGE thank you for donating your prize to our bully rescue. We are so very very grateful!!!!

winginit66

Reaction score
First of all congratulations to [MENTION=193]winginit66[/MENTION] for winning the competition.

And, secondly on behalf of Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs, I would like to say a HUGE thank you for donating your prize to our bully rescue. We are so very very grateful!!!!

You are very welcome! I am so glad that worked out. Maybe this will start a trend!!!