Just joined today

Earthgirl

Reaction score
Hi everybody. My little FB will be one year old on 9-10. The one I had before almost made it to 14 years. I love the breed and enjoy hearing stories about the delightful Frenchie.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Welcome. Can't wait to see a picture. I never get tired of seeing Frenchies.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your baby. Plus don't forget about our pic of the month contest. :)

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome, Hollis! I, too, can't wait to see pictures of your sweet Frenchie! Male or female? Name?

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! I just clicked your profile and saw your profile pic, your Frenchie is adorable! :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Since your an experienced owner, this site is a great place to share any info or tips on raising frenchies for newbie owners like me :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:hiya: :welcome3: to FBN....... wow, yrs old that is fantastic, I hope I get yrs with my little Cheli!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
:welcome: to FBN, now.... you must know about the rules.... I will tell you.... :rules: You must post pics for us whackos! :crazy:

Sherry

Reaction score
Hi everybody. My little FB will be one year old on 9-10. The one I had before almost made it to 14 years. I love the breed and enjoy hearing stories about the delightful Frenchie.

:welcome3: We'd like to pick you brain from time to time, a lot of us here have English bulldogs and came from the Mother site EBN 14 years is a full life. So glad you joined