Hormonal Little Beast!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Do you ever have those days when your frenchie is just soooo sooo naughty!?
Stella is having one of those days. She has been raised with Tank her whole life so she is used to him and we have our little "routine" that I go through with the dogs daily. Well today, she has found herself in a "time out" because she keeps attacking Tank!

She is one cranky beast today! And now she is crying in her crate like life is so unfair!!! Frenchie PMS

Debra

Reaction score
Times are tough when the law is laid down LOL :yes4:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Isn't that why females are called bitches?

She is so darn cute she should be able to get away with a little crankiness!

mcraven2

Reaction score
On ya I know those days! Diva has them too often! Hahahah

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Oh my... Sometimes I don't even know what gets into Marg! Her attitude always gets worse right before she is ready to crash out because she is tired.... Starts doing zoomies around the house tormenting everyone, and then scratches at me to pick her up to cuddle before she falls asleep... Melts my heart, impossible to get mad at her sometimes.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Too funny, our Diva and EB is about the only one that gets time out sometimes.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Oh boy, sounds like I'm in for a fun time with these little Frenchies! Having only owned Boxers before, they are not ususally full of attitude! This should be an adventure! But, one I'm patiently looking forward to! :D

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
That's why I love this breed. They go about their day with such sincerity and have the best sense of humor.

At times I prefer them over the humans.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Happy to know you guys feel the same way. I'll take any evening with my Frenchie anytime. She's my therapy.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I should qualify my statement by saying I work with people all day and I absolutely love my profession but I love coming home to my Frenchie.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I do not think it is a Frenchie thing.... It is a beetotchy thing.... AKA Banks? banks is the "attacker" in our house and Cheli usually sits with his back to her sloshed ones not make eye contact