Spinning

CollnOats

Reaction score
In the last couple of months my boy Frenchie, Otis, who is about a 1 1/2 years old, has started doing this thing where he sits on his butt and spins around in a circle. He gets an erection from it and it causes him to get rug burn on his butt. I thought it might be that he needed his anal glands released but we had that done and he's still doing it. I've also checked the tail pocket and what little tail pocket he does have is clean, though I've been wiping a couple times a week just in case. Sometimes he'll even stop while we are walking to do it. He never did this before.... Any ideas?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Yep could be allergies if not the tail pocket or anal glands.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd have his anal glands checked too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CollnOats

Reaction score
Nope funny thing is he has stopped doing it, but it'll probably return. My guess is some kind of environmental allergy. Now I'll try and figure out what it is :) Thanks everyone!

FionaTheHippo

Reaction score
Nope funny thing is he has stopped doing it, but it'll probably return. My guess is some kind of environmental allergy. Now I'll try and figure out what it is :) Thanks everyone!

Just curious but did you ever figure out why he did the spinning? My Fiona keeps doing it and we have NO idea why.