I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Gretel~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
gretel.jpg

Adoption fee: $600
I just want to be your everything...My name is Gretel and I was found as a stray on the streets of Houston. *SMRS opened their arms and took me into the safety of a loving foster home. *My first stop was the Veterinarian and it was there it was confirmed I was pregnant and had double Cherry eye. *Being just a baby myself I wasn’t quite sure what being “pregnant” meant, but I knew I would be loved and cared for. *I did deliver via C-Section six, count them, six puppies. My puppies have been weaned, my double Cherry eye has been corrected and I have been spayed and I am ready to accept adoption applications, but first let me tell you a bit about me. *
I am a gorgeous brindle 1 year old Frenchie*that has been working on becoming more socialized as I am a bit of an Alpha female and I will require a laid back submissive type dog friend or I would be perfectly happy to be your one and only Everything! *I am best described by my foster Mom as a curious, friendly girl who loves to be “on the go”; I love toys of all kinds and chew bones any size or shape. *I am crate trained, no anxiety and I am not a barker. *I am working hard to complete my potty training lessons and would like to have a home where I would have oodles of love and attention. *I do require a home with a secure fenced yard as I will run if given the chance and an apartment would be ok as long as you promise to keep me on a leash and under a watchful eye for possible open doors. *I will do best with a scheduled potty break midday and I am not the type who would be happy being locked up all day while you are away. My double Cherry eyes were tacked by my Veterinarian and he wanted me to mention that it could possibly occur again in the future. It is better to tack them to prevent dry eye in the future. X-rays do show, like many frenchies, I have some spondylosis*in my upper spine. It does not currently bother me, but it is something to keep an eye on.
Now that you know all about me I hope you are ready to fill out my adoption application so we can begin to make memories together!

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)