I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Rita~French Bulldog Mix Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
rita.jpg

Adoption fee: $300 + $200 deposit (refundable after spay)
Puppy Breath Alert Let's play, Let's play...My name is Rita and I am a*mix of French Bulldog/Unknown and I am oh so cute.*My mother, Gretel, was surrendered by a person that found her stray and realized that she was pregnant and could not care for all of us. Myself and 5*other tail wagging siblings came into the world via C-section and we all have been growing like weeds. Starting out in life Rita had some developmental issues, but seems to have out grown them. She is a little less active than her siblings and can be aloof at times. All in all, she is a doll. I am healthy, happy, eating puppy food on my own and learning all about toys. I am sweet, mellow, moderate energy and love to nibble. Respectful children 10+ would be ok with me and I need a family where I can be let out multiple times a day to potty. I am now in search of my forever home, so if you would like to have a tail wagging good time fill out an adoption application today.*
Rita will be adopted on a spay/neuter contract. The adopter will be responsible for finishing her puppy shots and having her spayed by 6 months of age. After proof of this is provided an Adoption contract will be completed and the adoption finalized. A spay deposit is taken at time of approval of adoption and refunded after proof of vetting is provided.*

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)