Good Day!

frenchiestella

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am so glad I found this forum. My fiancé and I recently adopted a 4 year old frenchie rescue named Stella and she has changed our lives! We are pretty sure she spent a LOT of time in a crate by her actions and mannerisms, but she seems to be adjusting well and has claimed half of the couch for herself. We are hoping to make some new online friends, get some guidance and help with some issues we have noticed and just have fun reading about other frenchies. Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday!

- Stella, Toni, & Mike

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi and hello from the Salem, VA area. Congrats on adopting a rescue! I noticed another member needing some advice and guidance on the process today, maybe you could help.

Do you have experience or contacts with a VA rescue group? I would also like to volunteer, but don't know how to get started.

Anne & Gidget

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Congratulations Toni & Mike on your adoption of Stella! I can't wait to see some pictures of your pretty little French girl!

Welcome to FBN!!!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome and hello from Asheville, NC! I might be the member that Anne is speaking of. :) I actually grew up in the Hampton Roads area (VA Beach to be exact)! Congrats on your new adoption. I'm looking forward to the day I can bring home my rescue Frenchie, but that is a work in progress!! I also wouldn't mind helping with some volunteer work either, but I do work full time. :) What rescue did you get Stella through, if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you Anne for the mention, if it was me you were asking about! :)

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of little Stella (that is actually one of the names I have on my name list for my Frenchie)! Love it!

mcraven2

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! Glad you joined! Can't wait to see pics of Stella! :)

winginit66

Reaction score
Welcome and hello from Asheville, NC! I might be the member that Anne is speaking of. :) I actually grew up in the Hampton Roads area (VA Beach to be exact)! Congrats on your new adoption. I'm looking forward to the day I can bring home my rescue Frenchie, but that is a work in progress!! I also wouldn't mind helping with some volunteer work either, but I do work full time. :) What rescue did you get Stella through, if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you Anne for the mention, if it was me you were asking about! :)

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of little Stella (that is actually one of the names I have on my name list for my Frenchie)! Love it!

Yep - that was me. Just didn't want to try to navigate back out and find your user name and lose the thread I was in. Some friends who have a brother to Gidget just got a female, who they are also calling Stella. Popular name!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! I too have a frenchie named Stella :) (She is actually Stellaluna like the bat from the kids book but we call her Stella for short).

Can't wait to see you around the forums! :)

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome :) I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and glad you found us. Frenchies are the best, as you may have found out already. Feel free to jump right in and post away and also we would love to see you baby.

Debra

Reaction score
I love the name Stella!! Now for a face to go with that beautiful name!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome3: to FBN! Looking forward to pictures of your girl!