Do I own a french bull dog? or a boston terrier?

Roxy

Reaction score
Hello my name is Roxy and my parents don't know what I am. From what I hear is that they always wanted a frenchie. Can you help us?

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to French Bullldog News! Roxy, your ears look like Frenchie ears to me, as I remember, Boston Terrier ears are smaller. The confusion is because your coloring is like a Boston. You are a beautiful girl and I would LOVE to see more pictures of you!

Roxy

Reaction score
Thanks for taking a look at my profile. I get mix up at my vet since like u say the colors are confusing. Shes only 13 weeks old and were dealing with a little mange on her but we def look forward to post pictures as she grows up.

Thanks!!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
You are a beautiful Frenchie girl!
My Cosette has the same coloring.
Welcome!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I say Frenchie too! Adorable! Someone on here said Boston's ears are pointed and that was an awesome way to tell the difference. With the coloring though you will likely have to correct people all the time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Roxy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am please to hear that!

Chester

Reaction score
Hello, are you in Cali, Colombia? or cali- california?. Roxy is a frenchie without doubt.
Her ears are just frenchie, no doubt!!!. Boston terriers have a pointed ears, longer legs,
and they are just different. The curve of Roxy ears is roundish not pointed........
Does Roxy has a pedigree?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
She looks like a cute little Frenchie to me. :)

FindBehr

Reaction score
I grew up with bostons, looks to me like you have an adorable frenchie. Good luck with the mange.