sad day....

Debra

Reaction score
101_0300.jpg

Our English Bulldog Otis passed away at home very sudden & fast on Wed. He was in perfect health, happy & 8 years old. He harassed Junebug daily & when she had had enough, Otis knew the look & ran for cover....it was so funny, a big goofy bulldog being pushed around by a 20 lb frenchie girl :)
We are still in shock & he has left a void in our home.
RIP Otis

mcraven2

Reaction score
Debra, I'm so sorry to hear about Otis's passing. Sending positive thoughts your way!! RIP Otis

mhuinker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I'm so, so sorry to hear that! My thoughts are with you! What a sweet boy!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry.
I lost my Frenchie, Bella, suddenly in April.

You are not alone.
RIP Otis.

Spars

Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss. I hope the fond memories will help soften the loss although I know only time will truly mend the hurt.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Debra, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Otis. I hope he went peacefully, big :hug: to you and all of your family.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Debra... So very sorry for the loss of Otis, I know your pain of a sudden, unexplained loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Rest in peace sweet Otis

Debra

Reaction score
He had a great life & we enjoyed every minute. Its amazing the effect he had on people, we still have people giving us there condolences.
Thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot & you all understand!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I am so sorry, Debra. R.I.P. Otis. He had a good life, wasn't sick, and lived and enjoyed life right up to the end. Bulldogs just don't live long enough. Since the 80s I have loved and lost 5 Bulldogs.

Debra

Reaction score
I go pick up his ashes on Tues. this will be hard. No matter how many pets you lose, it doesn't get easier. They all leave special memories :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. Otis was a handsome bully.

kim

Reaction score
You will be on my thoughts on Tuesday.

FindBehr

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this. Losing a dog is like losing a family member, it takes time to recover. Otis sounds like he was a great companion and knew how to make you laugh. My heart goes out to you.