New Product to prevent allergies

Chester

Reaction score
Hello everyone, we are back, we were out ...... Remember, Chester and mom live in Panama, hot and rainy weather all year,
which means lots of green grass everywhere.
Chester is allergic to the grass and every day after his walk, his chest and paws turned red, our vet recommended clorhexidin solution plus in spray.
After our long walk, I clean Chester” paws and chest with it. I do not use it directly on him, I sprayed a cotton ball or pad and just past it over his body. This solution has work miraculously.
When Chester is completely dry, his paws and chest are always white and he had grown hair where he did not have it perfectly ( back of his legs closest to the paws).
He does not touch his paws or show any kind of allergy. He is very happy.
I found this product in wet pads also.(at amazon). They are great too.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to look into this , as my Bulldog has these issues at times . I usually just wipes her off when she comes in..

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I need to try this with one of our EBs. I think they are allergic to grass as only her front paws are affected.

Debra

Reaction score
It sounds like it would help a lot of dogs!!!! Thanks!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Great info to share, chlorihexidine is great stuff!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing, I notice Cosette is having more allergy symptoms than usual lately so I will look into this.

Seaglass

Reaction score
I'm going to give this a try and will report back (my frenchie Briny needs relief and I hope this works)