Funny Stories

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I am amazed how hilarious Frenchies can be, sometimes without even trying.
What is your Frenchie's funniest incident?

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Hazel is the lizard hunter, and the other night she caught a toad and had it in her mouth with it's hind legs sticking out, silly girl. We were able to rescue the toad without any harm. Then the next night she caught it again and this time she wasn't so lucky and put it in her mouth rear first and go the toads pee in her mouth. She quickly spit it out and then she foamed up. My wife wiped her mouth out, and do you think she would learn her lesson???? Nope, the next night she was catching another one. :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster's funny story has to be his daily zoomies. With a toy in his mouth, he runs laps around the kitchen, dining area, living room sliding around the corners, sometimes briefly putting the brakes on to switch toys, and off he goes again! It always makes me smile!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
When I am doing stretches on the carpet, Cosette comes out from nowhere and starts biting my hair and circling around me.

Debra

Reaction score
Junie can be at the end of the yard & she will hear the bird clang his bell & she starts barking & runs fast into the house to the birdcage .The bird does it on purpose just to get a rise out of her, Junie is the only dog who isn't afraid of the bird. So they do a special relationship :w00t: :w00t:

Debra

Reaction score
Hazel is the lizard hunter, and the other night she caught a toad and had it in her mouth with it's hind legs sticking out, silly girl. We were able to rescue the toad without any harm. Then the next night she caught it again and this time she wasn't so lucky and put it in her mouth rear first and go the toads pee in her mouth. She quickly spit it out and then she foamed up. My wife wiped her mouth out, and do you think she would learn her lesson???? Nope, the next night she was catching another one. :)
Oh my gosh, my daughters dachshund does the same thing. Why in the world do they keep doing it, is beyond me :evil:

Debra

Reaction score
Buster's funny story has to be his daily zoomies. With a toy in his mouth, he runs laps around the kitchen, dining area, living room sliding around the corners, sometimes briefly putting the brakes on to switch toys, and off he goes again! It always makes me smile!

I love the zoomies, & with a toy I can see why he makes you happy:D

Babette

Reaction score
Sometimes we add ice cubes to Babette's water bowl just to watch her fish them out, which of course requires ducking her entire face in before pawing madly at them until she (and the floor) are soaking wet. :D She thinks they're treats, we don't have the heart to tell her they're just frozen water.

winginit66

Reaction score
Gidget is an acrobat if she is after her frisbee... She will jump as high as my waist (I'm about 5'8") to try and snatch it out of my hand. Yet, when she wants to get in bed with me she just comes to the side and cries at me to pick her up. When I know good and well she could jump up if she wanted.

When she and the Cairn terrier chase each other around the house that is also a hoot. They carry on so with the growling and play fighting with each other my husband says they are in training for the (name will not be mentioned... pro-football player arrested for dog fighting) story.

mcraven2

Reaction score
I think Diva's funniest moments always involve toys! She is a hoarder of them and will keep them in her bed! If she sees Princess or Gio playing with a toy she will grab it from them and bring it to her bed. She will then be on the hunt for another toy! She sometimes will have 10+ toys in her bed, and half of them she doesn't even like! She just likes to take them from her brother and sister just to piss them off!!!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score

OMG... David, we have the same issue with Cheli !! He is obsessed with them, he ha caught two and the one time we had to pry his mouth open to save the little fella. As soon as he is outside.. all he does is hunt for them....

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
A Part 2 to my funny story. I was doing my floor exercises last night and held onto Cosette's collar to stop her from biting my hair. When I let go she snuck under my head and laid there like a pillow for 5 minutes.
Only a Frenchie!