Halloween Costumes

Babette

Reaction score
Anyone dressing their frenchies up this year? Babette was a dinosaur last year :D I'm hoping she'll fit into it again this year.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I would love to get a costume for Cosette. Any suggestions where to look for one?

Babette

Reaction score
Petsmart and Petco have them, I think even Target had some last year. I suggest bringing your bully with you to try them on, these guys are hard to fit!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't thught about it, but Home Goods also has a good selection, depending on the store

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I found this costume online and thought it was just to die for! Ha my husband thinks its mean to dress them up, but I think its just too cute ha!
il_570xN.388456204_qk5p.jpg

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster has a witch hat and a cape that is too small around the neck. So many dog clothes and costumes are not sized for our big chested friends with big necks!!

mcraven2

Reaction score
I love dressing them up for halloween! Diva is going to be a witch this year, Princess is going to be a pumpkin, and Gio is going to be either a prisoner or a frog I think! :halloween17:

Babette

Reaction score
That seal costume is too cute! :D I agree, I've had a hard time finding sweaters and other things to fit Babette. I sewed her a dino costume but had to give it away because it wouldn't fit. I was considering making her a cupcake this year but I'll probably just stick with the pink dino outfit - speaking of which, I better try it on her to make sure it still fits!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Ha yes the Seal costume is so cute! I found that picture online, now I just have to work on finding one that will fit Margie!

winginit66

Reaction score
I hope I don't shut the site down with all of the photos I will be posting of Gidget! :eek:hmy:

Debra

Reaction score
Hmmmm...thinking about it. I think she would tolerate it.