Snow storms have started out west

Debra

Reaction score
When the sno starts we have to shovel "poo" paths. Junebug stays in the path UNLESS she sees a live moving object ;cat, bird, then she hops over the sno & the paths are just a memory :w00t: We wont get sno till earliest Nov. & even then not a lot...I hope

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get to see much snow around here, I would rather visit it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We very seldom ever get snow here. [MENTION=46]Debra[/MENTION], I hope you can get some videos of your baby playing in the snow. :2thumbs:

trishkidd24

Reaction score
We get a lot of snow here! Sometimes as early as November but usually guaranteed by December. This is my first winter with our Frenchie and I think we are going to have to shovel poop paths for her too. Our big dogs have never had a problem running in and out of the snow ha but their legs are a little longer then hers :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I am in PA...potty paths are shoveled as well

mcraven2

Reaction score
Lots of poop paths here once we get snow! Last year after the blizzard I plowed a bunch of paths in the yard so they could poop and run around, I'll post the vid!

This is Diva, my male EB, and my neighbors pitbull playing in the "snow maze"! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr0R5Rn6Rc

MamaAndi

Reaction score
We are in Nebraska and also deal with the snow. We shovel a path but they get tired of it and venture out. Tank is big and can hop around but Stella tries and "foooop" lost in the snow. LOL

Debra

Reaction score
We get a lot of snow here! Sometimes as early as November but usually guaranteed by December. This is my first winter with our Frenchie and I think we are going to have to shovel poop paths for her too. Our big dogs have never had a problem running in and out of the snow ha but their legs are a little longer then hers :)

Where at in MI are you?

Debra

Reaction score
I don't get to see much snow around here, I would rather visit it :D

My dream one day is to live where there no snow. I don't mind the cold, but driving in it I can do with out

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Ha I love the video! Going to have to show my husband that one so he gets an idea what we will have to do for her :) We are in Upper Michigan

Jess M

Reaction score
I am in Pa and we have always had to shovel a potty path for our fur babies. Even though I can't wait to see Mayhem in the snow, I am sort of dreading the Winter. :yes:

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
What a cute video.

We're in South NJ; mild winter last year, over 80 degrees today (October??), hoping for a little snow in the winter for playing purposes only.

mhuinker

Reaction score
When we lived in Wisconsin, we had to shovel a poo path for our Boxer!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
My dream one day is to live where there no snow. I don't mind the cold, but driving in it I can do with out

Yeah our family was from Minnesota so I am not a stranger to the snow, I just love Arizona better it's more of a year round place where you don't have to plan so much by seasons. It does get hot here don't get me wrong, but I can even work out in it now. It's the cold that hurts my bones! :coldout:

mcraven2

Reaction score
Ugh! That's a lot is snow! :(

That was last February, I think they called the blizzard Nemo, we got about 27 inches in like 15 hours! It was crazy! But I do love having 4 seasons so I really don't mind snow....as long as it's all gone by March! :)