Can't post a picture anymore

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue but I just tried to post a pic in a thread using the Insert Image icon but when I click 'choose file' from my computer it doesn't do anything. I can click it 10 times and nothing happens. This the first time this has ever happened to me. Does anyone have the same problem or is it my computer all of a sudden?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
That has happened to me at work. What browser are you using? My issues was the IT guy had done some updates and I couldn't use whatever was needed to upload the photo. And now my mind is drawing a blank on what program it was that was blocked. Flash Player, maybe? Try a using a different browser because I remember I couldn't upload using Chrome but was able to upload using Firefox. Whatever the issue was is not longer an issue for me.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I can not do this from work either.

I have to do from phone or wait to get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
I'm using Chrome. I work in a different location than the IT dept so they can't do anything to my computer unless they come here. However, Windows did an update this morning so maybe it screwed something up? I never had an issue at work before today.

I just realized I also can't do attachments in Gmail, which is for work, so clearly it's my computer. Thanks for the replies! I'll have to get in touch with our IT dept.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Update:

I downloaded Firefox and am able to attach to my Gmail, but for some reason it still doesn't work on this site. I can get the attachment but it won't attach. I don't get it.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Update:

I downloaded Firefox and am able to attach to my Gmail, but for some reason it still doesn't work on this site. I can get the attachment but it won't attach. I don't get it.

Ugh!! Iโ€™ll try when I get home... it a full no go at work

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score

Our work security might have changed so I may only be able to do it at home now. I'll try tonight.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Update:

It might have to do with Flash Player. I think that is what was disabled on my work computer. It's kind of funny that we get all mad when we can't post a photo to the forum on our work computers...hahahahaha.

Last year I tried to watch the Westminster dog show from my work computer and it wouldn't work because of Flash Player so I asked our IT guy to fix it so I can watch...hee hee.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
It might have to do with Flash Player. I think that is what was disabled on my work computer. It's kind of funny that we get all mad when we can't post a photo to the forum on our work computers...hahahahaha.

Last year I tried to watch the Westminster dog show from my work computer and it wouldn't work because of Flash Player so I asked our IT guy to fix it so I can watch...hee hee.

So true! haha!! :D I'll have to get used to coming on the site at home.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
This has reared its ugly head again and now I can't post at work or at home, on any browser. I tried to post a St. Patricks Day post for Uma's birthday but it wouldn't work and I can't join in the photo of the month either. I have Flash and nothing that should be blocking it. I think I'll have to give up and just not post pics anymore. Sucks.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
This has reared its ugly head again and now I can't post at work or at home, on any browser. I tried to post a St. Patricks Day post for Uma's birthday but it wouldn't work and I can't join in the photo of the month either. I have Flash and nothing that should be blocking it. I think I'll have to give up and just not post pics anymore. Sucks.

Do any updates on your computer need to be done? If you have a smartphone you can download the Tapatalk app and upload pics that way.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Do any updates on your computer need to be done? If you have a smartphone you can download the Tapatalk app and upload pics that way.

No updates, I did them all and still no luck.

I usually prefer this forum on my computer but it looks like I'll have to go that route. Thanks for the app name!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] Any ideas??