Allergic Reaction, Constipation & Possible Bladder Problem

kristenhp

Reaction score
I am all over this forum tonight. Nola, our one year old Frenchie, has been chewing/licking at one paw all day. It appears red and maybe swollen (we just got her Wednesday and have never owned a bulldog before). Then, I noticed her lips and inside her ears look red, too. I'm thinking maybe it's an allergic reaction to the baby wipes I use to clean her face, eyes, paws, ears, etc. I use Target brand sensitive.

She is also constipated. She hasn't pooped since yesterday AM and seemed to have a lot of trouble doing so. Also, she has been peeing only tiny amounts at a time. AND IN THE HOUSE. Even after she's been out!

It's been less than a week and I've already ruined her!!!!!!!!!! I'm so upset and worried and not sure of what to do.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
She will be fine, but I think a food change need to happen soon, and I mentioned on your other post that plain pumpkin will help with the constipation.

kristenhp

Reaction score
The constipation is better. I gave pumpkin last night and today and she's had healthy bowel movements today. But, she's definitely got some yeast or something on her paws. Taking her to vet in the AM. Waiting on Fromm food but will have to slowly switch it. Thank you

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope the Fromm helps, so glad to hear her :poo: is better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
All will settle in.... she needs time to adjust to the new home and family

Debra

Reaction score
It is a learning process & you guys will do fine, I have faith in you!!! It is very common to do a refresher course in housebreaking. Everything is new & her schedule is out of sorts. Just be consistent.