Non-Extreme Frenchie Breeder

xsaysayx

Reaction score
We're just now getting involved with breeding Frenchies. We're focusing on health first and foremost, followed by temperament and type.
We're hoping to find some breeders who breed the less-extreme faces, as that is our personal preference, without straying from the standard.
We're experienced with breeding other breeds and are well versed in responsible and ethical breeding, etc, of course.
Just looking for some possible breeder referrals.
Thanks in advance!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We can not refer breeders on here, not advertise our opus or kennel. Not really sure what you are looking for and what is "a less extreme face"?

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know of any Frenchie breeders but glad you plan on focusing on good health. It sounds like your goal is make sure they have a good breathing system, I'm guessing, when you refer to their face. If you are serious about taking this on, try to find the healthiest you can and if you can also know their lines have no issues with pallet and nares that's a great place to focus. As well as good hips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Bully for you! I wish you well and thank you for recognizing that health and temperament are the most important factors in breeding.