Ears and Paws

hannah

Reaction score
Aiko has been having issues with her ears and paws for the last couple of years. I've taken her to the vet multiple times, they have given antibiotics and steroids which temporarily helps but it always comes back. They have told us to try different foods so we have tried just about every single protein type of kibble and nothing truly helped. Now, we have switched to a raw diet and are trying out the yeast Beast protocol system by Adored Beast Apothecary. Pictured below, has anyone ever tried this before? If so what were your results? I will post my before and after pictures also in case it can help anyone else. But it does seem that it could possibly be a yeast problem and not allergies as I have always thought.
Anyone have any insight for me? We are 6 days into the protocol and im so excited to see if it helps her!!!
IMG_20190424_161141_126.jpg20190425_141359.jpg20190425_141304.jpg20190425_141310.jpg

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Never heard of it...good luck and keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rubensmom

Reaction score
Good luck! Our Ruben has had some yeasty issues in the past too, so I’d love to hear how this works out for you!

daniellepaul

Reaction score
I don't have experience with my frenchie having yeast, but he has been on raw since day 2 of being home with us, and we regularly use the Adored Beast probiotic, Healthy Gut....I absolutely love their products. When my pup had 2 parasites, the healthy gut probiotic/digestive enzyme really helped with settling his stomach, made his poops more firm, and made him way less gassy...
I still rotate between using the Adored Beast Healthy Gut probiotic/digestive enzyme and other supplements, and find that whenever we use their probiotic, my frenchie does not regurgitate/burp as much. I hope it works out - keep us posted!! :)

Allison7667

Reaction score
I have a white lab that has yeast issues. We did the same thing with taking him to the doctor then antibiotics and steroid shots. I am sure this will work. We put him on grain free food and wash him in anti-fungal and yeast shampoo only. It made a huge difference. Good luck and hope this works for you guys.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Please keep us posted... Lambeau has yeast issues that are allergies but love to know how this works for Aiko

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Very interested to read and see results. I may also look into this supplement.

daniellepaul

Reaction score
Hey Hannah - curious to know how the Adored Beast protocol has worked out for your pup???