Hello!

oliveoyl

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I had my account for a while but couldn’t figure out how to use it so apologies for taking this long to introduce myself. I have 2 Frenchies named Olive and Peanut. I had Olive since she was about 8 weeks old, and Peanut when he was a bit older. I got him from a colleague who was unable to keep him. He needed a lot of training along with socialization but he’s gotten so much better. For the most part, Olive and Peanut are best friends and love to cuddle, but boy, do they play rough! I know that’s how Frenchies play, but we previously had an English Bulldog who sadly had to be put down due to a terminal illness and he wasn’t having any of that so this is sort of all new to me. Sometimes I feel like I should step in but their trainer told us that dogs can work it out on their own. Thank you for reading!

Attachments

• 07DC5607-6D1A-4681-903F-EEA6A60820C2.jpeg
    07DC5607-6D1A-4681-903F-EEA6A60820C2.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 216

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Gorgeous babies! They do play rough but know how to correct each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome! Your babies are adorable! Playing, wrestling is what it is all about but they usually stop when someone yips!

oliveoyl

Reaction score
Thank you! From what I see, Olive (female brindle) corrects him when Peanut (male) gets too much. We had Olive first and thought she was crazy...then adopted Peanut and he makes her look like an angel!��

oliveoyl

Reaction score
Thank you! They definitely love to wrestle! I heard Olive yelp earlier and you’re right...Peanut stopped right away. He actually looked stunned lol.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Welcome!!! They're adorable!

Thank you! From what I see, Olive (female brindle) corrects him when Peanut (male) gets too much. We had Olive first and thought she was crazy...then adopted Peanut and he makes her look like an angel!��

Boys will do that. :D

FroxerMom

Reaction score
They are really adorable. As long as one submits, you should not have a problem. Sounds like just rough playing...WELCOME :)