travel!

kkatebasilio

Reaction score
Hi! I am debating if I should bring my 14 wk old frenchie with me (cabin, of course). He is clearly not potty trained yet, barks like crazy when he is bored or doesn't get what he wants.
I am nervous I might disturb other people. Also, I have the bag, puppy pads and all that but is there a diaper that can fit a tiny butt? I am also worried because as you all know the flat faced breeds.
Any suggestions or recommendations? I have until tomorrow to think about it. :) Thank you in advance!

Oskars Keeper

Reaction score
You can always make a diaper with a puppy pad and tape if you canโ€™t find them his size.
If your going to be traveling with him frequently then you have to start sometime, right? If it were me (we are traveling at 8 months) Iโ€™d bring new chew toys that will keep him happy. So for my guy I know a new bully stick and a raw marrow bone will keep him busy on a 3 hour flight. No chews they can eat, cuz you donโ€™t want poop.

Iโ€™m sure members who fly will have lots of tips. Iโ€™ll be reading them along with you, we fly down to my folks every year and leaving Oskar behind isnโ€™t an option.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! I am debating if I should bring my 14 wk old frenchie with me (cabin, of course). He is clearly not potty trained yet, barks like crazy when he is bored or doesn't get what he wants.
I am nervous I might disturb other people. Also, I have the bag, puppy pads and all that but is there a diaper that can fit a tiny butt? I am also worried because as you all know the flat faced breeds.
Any suggestions or recommendations? I have until tomorrow to think about it. :) Thank you in advance!

How did you make out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk