New Frenchie Mom

Lexie C

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a new Frenchie mom (we've had our sweet new baby for 2 weeks now) and am loving every second of it. Our new baby's name is Zelda and she couldn't be sweeter and have a bigger personality than she does. We got her at 8 weeks old making her a whopping 10 weeks now. The breeder was feeding her and her litter mates Purina Pro Plan and I have switched her over to Pet Wants for now but Plan to ultimately give her Fromm Heartland Puppy provided she likes it as much as she likes the Pet Wants. Zelda, as most young puppys, loves to play and sleep mostly (a lot more sleeping than playing most days), her squeeking toys are her favorite and she absolutely loves her Bully Stick. She is mostly sleeping through the night at this point (I wake her up at around 4:00 am every morning to go potty but that's it). She is currently eating 3 meals a day based on the daily recommended amounts of the food she is currently on. She is super smart and has done incredibly well with potty training as of yet. She is almost 100% puppy pad trained with very rare accidents on occasion. I'm attaching some pictures so you all can meet our new baby and I'm really looking forward to using this forum to learn the best possible way to care for and love my new baby.

Attachments

• Zelda.jpg
    Zelda.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 231
  • Zelda2.jpg
    Zelda2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 233
  • Zelda3.jpg
    Zelda3.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Zelda4.jpg
    Zelda4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 259
  • Zelda6.jpg
    Zelda6.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 227
  • Zelda7.jpg
    Zelda7.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 220

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! Great intro... Zelda is adorable

Be careful with the bully sticks, they can be a choking hazard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Welcome - looks like she is well loved and off to a great start!