Thank you for your help

Elena Feoktistova

Reaction score
Dear frenchie lovers, so glad to have found you! A quick question: what dog food do you prefer and why? We are new adoptive parents and went through lots of medical troubles. The baby who is 5 years old is getting much better now but was definitely not fed properly before. We are giving him royal canin dry feed now that he seems to like. He needs to put weight on and we are working on it:) I was wondering if any of you would feel like advising me on alternative foods. Thank you.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Dear frenchie lovers, so glad to have found you! A quick question: what dog food do you prefer and why? We are new adoptive parents and went through lots of medical troubles. The baby who is 5 years old is getting much better now but was definitely not fed properly before. We are giving him royal canin dry feed now that he seems to like. He needs to put weight on and we are working on it:) I was wondering if any of you would feel like advising me on alternative foods. Thank you.

I've heard that Royal Canin is pretty good. I will be using Fromm once I have my Frenchie baby! :) Congrats to you on your new baby, he looks like a sweetie!! I wish I could be more help at this point! :) I'm sure the other members will reply with their personal choices and why they use the food they use. They are very friendly and very helpful here! :welcome3:

mhuinker

Reaction score

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Just a matter of opinion, but I love Fromm as well.
We were feeding our frenchie Natural Balance before the switch... Couldn't be happier! Our two mixed breed dogs were on Diamond Naturals and were in desperate need of a switch, so we also switched them to Fromm Classic Adult.
Their coats are silkier, they seem to be on a more structured bathroom schedule, and less gas. Ha less gas at least for our two big mixed breed dogs, our frenchie is still gassy as ever no mater what we put her on ha...

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome3: to FBN.... we are big Fromm lovers. I have feed Game Bird, Beef Fritatta and currently they are on Pork and Peas which has been the best one for my two. Game Bird and Bff were great, but PnP has no potatoes which I really needed for my girl

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We feed FROMM 4 star grain free also, currently feeding Pork and Peas. Oh and welcome to the site. So happy you found us.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! I personally feed raw (prey model)