Hello fellow Frenchie lovers!

Violetsmom

Reaction score
I'm a former pug owner (15 years) and never thought I could love another dog after ours died. But I am so in love with Violet, even her stubborn ways! She is 8 months old, so I still have a lot to learn. We live in northwest Missouri. Is anyone from this area?

mhuinker

Reaction score
I'm a former pug owner (15 years) and never thought I could love another dog after ours died. But I am so in love with Violet, even her stubborn ways! She is 8 months old, so I still have a lot to learn. We live in northwest Missouri. Is anyone from this area?

Hi Sylvia! Welcome to the site! They are such a godsend for me! I was in the same boat as you so to speak. I loved my Boxer, Candy, soooo much, it's taken me 5+ years to finally open myself up to another baby. I've decided this time I want to love a Frenchie (and maybe another Boxer later). We had Candy for 10 years and she was the best E V E R!! :) But I'm biased. I'm still learning a lot as well, but have been doing my research on this breed going on well over a year. I am in the process of trying to find my baby, whether it be a puppy from a reputable breeder or a rescue. The search has been daunting, but I'm stubborn like a bulldog and have not given up!

Violet is absolutely a doll!! I love her purple coat against her cream coloring, so beautiful! I'm in western NC, but just wanted to welcome you to the board. :smileywelcome:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome Sylvia and Violet! I have always had English Bulldogs and got a half English/half Frenchie because of a breeder error! I love my little halfie and when it is time to get another dog it will be a full blood Frenchie!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:hiya: and :welcome3: to FBN!! Frenchies sure do know how to steal a heart

Love your avatar picture

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Your baby is so adorable! I don't actually have a Frenchie but one day when the time is right, I will. For now I will enjoy pictures of all the little cities here.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Tgirl

Reaction score
I typed cuties not cities. My phone likes to change my words.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. We have English and a Frenchie and I just love them all, and wish I had gotten a Frenchie years ago, they are just great.