Missing my Frenchie!

Judy

Reaction score
6 months ago I lost my French Bulldog Mattie! Suddenly, Cancer was the culprit! She would not pass until my husband made me leave the room! He said she could not go because I was begging her not too! 2 minutes after I walked out, she laid her head down and went to heaven! Unfortunately My husband just recently passed away from cancer also! Diagnosed and 3 weeks later he went to heaven! I loved both of them dearly...unfortunately I have had to make some very hard decisions in order to not drown in debt! My husband bought me 3 bronze statues thru the years! they are in excellent condition. I have a Bronze head bust # 25 (I think), I have a bronze set of French bulldogs labeled pillowtop, and a bronze set labeled my toys. I just can not sell them to anyone! I would love to sell them to someone who would love them as much as I do! And be as proud of them as a little kid in a candy store when I received them! Opening that box on Christmas day and seeing them knowing he jumped thru hoops to buy them Brought tears and smiles! If you think you could cherish them as much as I have...please let me know! If you have a French Bulldog...you have to have a heart of gold...Thank you....Judy

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Judy -- I am so very sorry for your losses.... hugs and many prayers to you for strength.

I hate to see you part with such happy tresured items, must you really sell them? Can you post pictures, I'd love to see them.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
My heart aches for you Judy. I can't even imagine going through what you have. My boyfriend fought against cancer and thankfully won his battle so I know that just going through that takes its toll...let alone loosing a loved one(s).

Feel free to stay and chat with us. You don't have to currently own a frenchie to be a member. We would love to have you! :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN, Judy. I am so sorry for your losses. I have lost my dad, sister and mom to cancer; it is horrible.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Welcome, Judy.I am sorry you have had such a tremendous loss. Please stay and chat anytime.

Judy

Reaction score
I am so sorry but I am so computer challenged! I would never be able to get the pictures on! but I went to a website of bronze French bulldog statues and there are pictures posted of everyone....theres the head bust (its the one with long neck) the others are titled pillow talk and the last one is titled my toys if that helps...