Prayers for Brie

lisamarie

Reaction score
efafeafe6165fc10c70d185526cd4107.jpg

Our sweet girl Brie has been admitted to emergency care. We are in absolute shock to learn that her liver is underdeveloped and she is also battling a severe infection due to the liver abnormally. Her team is working diligently around the clock to keep her stable and determine the cause and possible treatments. Sadly the prognosis at this time is not great and we are in need of prayers for her. Thanks[emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Sending healing prayers and positive thoughts with tons of hugs to you all.

[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji29]

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
So sorry to be reading this! Send you positive thoughts!

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Will be thinking of you and Brie. Our fingers and toes and paws are all crossed here in NC!

Repose

Reaction score
That’s really rough, sorry your pup and your family have to go through this. Hoping for only positive results :pray:

lisamarie

Reaction score
Thank you all for your prayers. Brie lost her fight this afternoon. Her liver failed and her body shut down. My husband and I were with her when she passed and know we did everything possible for her. She had an amazing life filled with joy. She brought so much to our family in the short time she was with us. She was only 2[emoji22][emoji22]too soon[emoji24][emoji24]

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your prayers. Brie lost her fight this afternoon. Her liver failed and her body shut down. My husband and I were with her when she passed and know we did everything possible for her. She had an amazing life filled with joy. She brought so much to our family in the short time she was with us. She was only 2[emoji22][emoji22]too soon[emoji24][emoji24]

Oh no... so incredibly heartbreaking!! I’m so very sorry... sending lots of positive thoughts and hugs

Honeys Owners

Reaction score
So sorry ! You did your best for her and it was her time. RIP Brie. My dog Honey is 9, and I'm just dreading the day when it's her time.

Mechadogzilla

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss. Your good memories of Brie will always be with you.

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Very sorry to read that Brie passed away. Please accept my condolences.

Repose

Reaction score
I’m so sorry, losing a beloved pet is the worst experience. Losing a two year old that you imagined a good 10 years with cannot be easy. Hugs to you.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
So sorry to be reading this. Sending hugs.

Gka

Reaction score
So very sorry to hear of your heartbreaking loss.