Halloween Fun :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
My favorite time of the year! Of course I had to get my furry children the proper attire for trick or treating!
Mac- Boxer mix, as a Redneck in his flannel and tank top
Marg- Frenchie, as a Woolly Mammoth and a Triceratops.
Murph- Golden mix, isn't forced to wear silly costumes because he has anxiety issues, so we just let him relax and laugh at his siblings.

Margie- dino costume2.jpgMargie the Mammoth.jpgMargie the Mammoth2.jpgMargie the Mammoth3.jpgMargie the Mammoth4.jpghalloween kids.jpghalloween kids2.jpgMac the Redneck.jpg

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Poor little Frenchie, that costume looks heavy.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
It actually want heavy at all :) it was all fur basically. PLUS she only wore it for about 10 minutes while she received some good treats! Ha I wouldn't be that mean and make her wear it long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

winginit66

Reaction score
My favorite time of the year! Of course I had to get my furry children the proper attire for trick or treating!
Mac- Boxer mix, as a Redneck in his flannel and tank top
Marg- Frenchie, as a Woolly Mammoth and a Triceratops.
Murph- Golden mix, isn't forced to wear silly costumes because he has anxiety issues, so we just let him relax and laugh at his siblings.

View attachment 1041View attachment 1042View attachment 1043View attachment 1044View attachment 1045View attachment 1046View attachment 1047View attachment 1048

OMG!!! I have the triceratops one too!!! We need to photoshop them together!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
OMG!!! I have the triceratops one too!!! We need to photoshop them together!
Ha it was too cute I had to buy it! Amazon Prime can be dangerously addicting with free 2 day shipping ha!
You will have to post a picture of your baby with it on so I can see it!

winginit66

Reaction score
I've been trying to hold off on the costumes.... we just had the party hat overload. But I've already had her in all of the costumes and taken pics. I think there is 1 that I need to re-take.

I'm now known as the 'crazy dog lady' at work :eek:hmy:

mhuinker

Reaction score
I've been trying to hold off on the costumes.... we just had the party hat overload. But I've already had her in all of the costumes and taken pics. I think there is 1 that I need to re-take.

I'm now known as the 'crazy dog lady' at work :eek:hmy:

:lmaogirl:

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to join in on the Halloween fun, but I think Leo is traumatized enough right now. He should be better by next year though!! tee hee....