Hello From S. Korea

j6debo

Reaction score
Chance is from Korea. We took him in when a family leaving were not able to take him back to the US. He is a sweet 8 month old French Bulldog that has been my shadow everywhere I go. I think he has anxiety because even when he has to potty, he will walk half way, turn around to see if I am following him, when he sees that I am, he leaps like a deer and goes!! He doesn't like to be alone for whatever reason. I am retired and stay at home, so he doesn't have to worry about that. Anywho, this is Chance.

Attachments

• Chance.jpg
    Chance.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 109

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Chance is from Korea. We took him in when a family leaving were not able to take him back to the US. He is a sweet 8 month old French Bulldog that has been my shadow everywhere I go. I think he has anxiety because even when he has to potty, he will walk half way, turn around to see if I am following him, when he sees that I am, he leaps like a deer and goes!! He doesn't like to be alone for whatever reason. I am retired and stay at home, so he doesn't have to worry about that. Anywho, this is Chance.

Welcome to FBN! That is typical behavior... they love being with their humans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j6debo

Reaction score
I find it so amusing, cause he follows me in the bathroom just to sit next to me while I'm using it... so awkward!! lol

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I find it so amusing, cause he follows me in the bathroom just to sit next to me while I'm using it... so awkward!! lol

Yep... privacy doesnโ€™t exist with them neither does personal space

54e566444bd7849dca06ebdf805bed1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honeys Owners

Reaction score
Cute dog ! They were bred to keep warm British lace workers who had gone to France, so they're just doing their job by sticking close to you.